This text and images on the left side are editable in admin
Traits of a Good PediatritianArticle posted on Tuesday, July, 13th, 2010 at 8:00 am
Tags: choosing your pediatrician
Below is a list of what some of you have shared with me….but I’d love to hear more. What do you look for in your pediatrician/doctor?
- The ability to communicate with me in a way that makes sense to someone without a medical degree.
- Being a good listener.
- Talking the time to hear and answer my questions.
- Being able to relate to my child and have a relationship with both me and my child.
- The ability to stay current with the changes being made in medicine.
- Not being afraid to refer me…for anything, anytime, that seems out of the ordinary.
- Respect me as a parent. And respect my contribution to the conversation.
- Have sincerity and care. I’m not just a number.